Thursday, November 24, 2011

OPI Chic Prints For Nails by SEPHORA

Which means delighted to find this nail art stickers in your mailing and also your counterfeit coil nails give numerous nail art previously. Over-all very satisfied.

Pretty good quality, and a good variety. I bought nail art stickers as a gift for my sister, and I think she'll really be pleased. However, the packaging is deplorable. They come in the round containers shown, with little sealed plastic bags over them. The containers are cheap and the tops don't fit snugly and (worse) don't keep the sections separated. The glitter/rhinestones get everywhere because they're not adequately separated; they get into other segments within the container, but nail art stickers they also somehow get out of the container entirely and just float around the plastic bag.

Nail Art Stickers
It took me about an hour and a half and honestly I don't see how it could take anyone 17 hours, I think that must have been quite an exaggeration. Anyway, even though it was frustrating it gave me a chance to really look through all the different nail art stickers designs and I love most of them. I will tell you that I did find the color of the tiny beads would rub off when I put a top coat on but through all the frustration of that and the sorting I can honestly say that if I had to do it all over again I would. You just can't beat the price and I truly do like the nail art stickers product.

The wheels have a good amount of rhinestones and other stuff in each section but there is a fair amount of repeat items. I've used maybe 10 different items so far and they all work great with ###1### art. My only problem so far is a few of the pearl bead things lost their color when I applied my topcoat. I feel like the nail art stickers price is unbeatable so the little things aren't deal breakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment